Oct 13: 6:00-7:00 PM ET - Get Your Local Business on Google Search and Maps
Want your business to be found online? Need to figure out how to manage your business on Google Search and Maps? Hide your address?
Join us to learn the importance of verifying and how to use your Google Business Profile effectively. This is a free profile for local businesses who want to connect with customers on Google Search and Maps.
In this session, we’ll show you how to:
- Create or claim your Business Profile on Google
- Manage your business info across Google Search and Maps
- Tips, tricks, and what’s new!
- Hands-on demo of the features discussed
Nov. 8: 10:00-11:00 AM ET - Use YouTube to Grow Your Business
Let's talk about YouTube! Are you thinking of creating a YouTube Channel? Are you currently using YouTube for your business?
Now sure how to get started or how to build your channel? This is the webinar for you. Get best practices for creating a YouTube Channel and compelling video content that promotes your products and services and drives engagement with your brand.
In this workshop, we’ll discuss best practices for:
- Why you should have a YouTube channel
- How to set up a YouTube channel
- What's important to fill out when uploading a video
- Making good creative, and how to target and measure the results
During this workshop, you will learn how to reach more customers and grow your business with Google Ads.
In this session, we’ll discuss:
- How to create an account and set up an ad campaign
- How to write great ads, refine keywords, and include ad extensions
- How to measure success