Online Registration is now closed - please call 717-264-7101 x205 for wait list information.
Leadercast 2017: Powered by Purpose
Leadership Franklin County is excited to again host Leadercast on May 5, 2017.
Purpose is what defines us, drives us and empowers us.
What does it mean to be powered by purpose? ...to be part of a purpose-driven organization? ...to work with a team of people who understand the meaning in addition to the metrics?
Purpose is the glue for an organization and the fuel for an individual. Today's organization can't rely on old practices. A new organization is emerging and at the center of its driving force is the igniting power of purpose.
- Companies with ideals of improving people's lives at the center of all they do outperform others by 400%. ("Significant Stat:Companies Drive to Improve People's Lives Outperform Others." The Ritz Carlton Leadership Center. N.p., 28 Dec. 2015. Web. 19 Aug. 2016.)
- More than 70% of people consider an organization's environmental and/or social impact when deciding where to work. ("" Purpose-driven Organisations Far Outperform Traditional For-profit Businesses."" HRZone. N.p., 21 May 2015. Web. 19 Aug 2016.)
- Employees that feel they are working toward a good cause show increased productivity by up to 30 percent. (Tonin, Mirco, and Michael Vlassopoulos. Corporate Philanthropy and Productivity. Working paper no. 4778. N.p.: CESifo, 2014.)
In 2017, Leadercast will be exploring what can happen when teams and individuals are connected with purpose, creating a strong organizational culture with intentional leadership that inspires extraordinary results.
Leadercast Live is the largest one-day leadership event in the world. Broadcast live from Atlanta to hundreds of locations around the world each year,
Leadercast brings together some of the most recognized and respected global leaders to create a leadership experience unlike any other. The speakers are: Daniel Pink, Dr. Henry Cloud, Molly Fletcher, Andy Stanley, Jim McKelvey, Donald Miller, Jess Eckstrom, Suzy Welch, and Tyler Perry! Speaker bios are here.
*New for 2017 - All Leadercast Franklin County Attendees are invited to an After Event Mixer at The Courtyard by Marriott Shippensburg. Complimentary appetizers will be served and a cash bar is available. Don't miss this great opportunity to network and talk about your Leadercast experience with others.
Continuing Education Credits (HRCI, SHRM, General Education or Nursing CNE) are available via the *NEW* Leadercast App - Leadercast Journey. Additional fees may apply.
Thank you to Gold sponsors Summit Health and Patriot Federal Credit Union.
- General CEU Credits are available through Georgia College and State University (GCSU). GCSU is offering 4 nationally accredited credit hours of .4 CEU's for particiation in the Leadercast event. The cost is $10 which will be paid through the Leadercast App.
- Leadercast is recognized by SHRM to nationally and internationally offer 4.5 Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM. Leadercast offers 4 (HR (General)) recertification credit hours toward California, GPHR, PHRi, SPHRi, PHR and SPHR recertification through the HR Certification Institute (HRCI). There is no additional cost for the HRCI/SHRM CEU's. Attendees must sign in via the Leadercast App to receive the credits.
- The Alabama State Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Commission on Accreditation, has approved this event activity for 4 hours of CNE credit. There is no additional cost for Nursing CEU's. Attendees must sign in via the Leadercast App to receive these credits.
Thank you to The Courtyard by Marriott Shippensburg for sponsoring the After Event Mixer.
Additional sponsorships are available. Click here for more information.
Stay tuned for more information. Registration will be available winter 2017.